With techniques such as the erbium yag laser, microneedling, or our Thermi 250 small handpieces we are able to tighen skin gradually and non-invasively, through a series of treatments.
What is Non Surgical Skin Tightening?
Non-surgical skin tightening procedures work by using targeted energy to heat deeper layers of skin, which stimulates collagen and elastin production and gradually improves skin tone and texture.
Am I a good candidate for Non-surgical Skin Tightening?
Non-surgical skin tightening is generally best suited for patients who are bothered by mild to moderate skin laxity and do not need the more dramatic lifting and skin removal possible with cosmetic surgery.
Why consider non-surgical skin tightening?
As we age, production of collagen and elastin—two proteins that help our skin stay plump, firm and smooth—slows down, resulting in areas of lax, sagging skin on the face, neck and body. If you are bothered by skin laxity, non-surgical skin tightening can temporarily halt this process and restore a firmer, smoother, more youthful appearance with little to no downtime.
Benefits of non-surgical skin tightening
- Tightens mild to moderately loose skin on the face, neck or body without surgery or scars
- Many treatments can provide a noticeable “lifting” effect
- Little to no downtime is needed
- Very low risk of adverse effects when performed by a qualified provider
- Treatments can be performed in-office, typically in 1 hour or less
- Results can last up to 1 year